Copywriter – Freelance (all levels)
We are looking to add exceptional talent to our roster of freelance copywriters. The ideal candidates will be passionate about their craft, possess a strong business acumen and be committed to learning and growth. Candidates must be available to work onsite in our offices during regular work hours. Subsequent work could be completed onsite or offsite on an as needed basis. We welcome freelance talent of all levels.
The Freelance copywriter is responsible brainstorming concepts, and developing the ad copy and taglines that accompany advertising visuals.
The copywriter will report to the head of Studio operations and work with the Art directors and Designers assigned to each project.
- Take ownership of projects and be responsible for the delivery of all copy assigned to your task list.
- Handle a full range of concurrent projects across various brands, deadlines and teams.
- Creatively analyze all briefs – deliver concepts and copy that meet the communication objective on a business level and design excellence on a creative level.
- Experience with an ad agency or similar role/environment.
- Sense of urgency, commitment to quality and the ability to consistently think at a strategic level.
- University/college diploma in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent conceptual thinker – think outside the box
- Positive, high energy, motivated
- Strong copywriting skills with a demonstrated ability to provide grammatical expertise.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the current competitive marketplace, industry trends and the capacity for using this knowledge to develop strong creative solutions.
- Possess maximum attention to detail and have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and concepts
To apply please send your application to email@example.com