Graphic Designer – Freelance (all levels)
We are looking to add exceptional talent to our roster of freelance designers. The ideal candidates will be passionate about their craft, possess a strong business acumen and be committed to learning and growth. Candidates must be available to work onsite in our offices during regular work hours. Subsequent work could be completed onsite or offsite on an as needed basis. We welcome freelance talent of all levels.
The Freelance Graphic Designer is responsible for the development of concepts, production of assets and creation of designs for all marketing campaigns and promotions.
The designer will report to the Head of Studio Operations and work with the Art Directors, designers and copywriters assigned to each project.
- Take ownership of projects and be responsible for the delivery of all concepts and execution of all campaign work assigned to your task list.
- Handle a full range of concurrent design projects across various brands, deadlines and teams.
- Creatively analyze all briefs – deliver concepts/ designs that meet the communication objective on a business level and design excellence on a creative level.
- Experience with an ad agency or design studio or similar role/environment.
- Exceptional Photoshop skills are required.
- Sense of urgency, commitment to quality and the ability to consistently think at a strategic level.
- University/College diploma/ degree in Fine Art/graphic design/web & software development/creative.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent conceptual thinker – think outside the box
- Positive, high energy, motivated
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the current competitive marketplace, design industry trends and the capacity for using this knowledge to develop strong creative solutions.
- Expert use of Adobe Suites
- Possess maximum attention to detail and have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate design ideas and concepts
- Strong use of Typography and color theory as it relates to advertising and digital design.
To apply please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org